Help/FAQ: Shipping and Delivery
Fall books will go on sale beginning July 30th and will be mailed beginning July 30th.
UPS shipping usually takes 3-5 business days not counting weekends and holidays.
Please give 2 business days for in-store pickups.
How long will it take to receive my shipment?
- Standard (arrives in approximately 4-7 business days)
- 2nd Business Day (arrives in approximately 2-3 business days)
- Next Business Day (arrives in approximately 1-2 business days)
Note: 1-2 business days are required to process and pack orders for shipment and are factored into the above estimation. "Business days" means Monday through Friday, with the exception of holidays. Please check with your campus store for shipping policies and delivery options.
Can I ship to a P.O. Box?
The U.S. Postal Service delivers to P.O. Boxes but this method may delay your order. Please note that Next Business Day and 2nd Business Day are not available for this option.
How much will it cost to ship my order?
Please refer to the shipping information page.
How can I track my order?
A tracking number is provided in all order status email updates for guests and registered customers. For faster checkout and convenient tracking we recommend you create an account
If you place your order as a registered user (logged in) you can also track your order within your eFollett Account:
- Click My Account from efollett.com or your bookstore site and login to your account
- Click View your Order History
- Click your order number
- Under Order Details,click on the Tracking number
I need to send my order to an International P.O. Box address. Can you ship it?
We cannot send orders to International P.O. Box addresses.
Items ordered online can be shipped to the store for FREE! On Delivery Options page select 'Store Pickup'. We will send you emails with updates on your order's status as they become available.
* Note: Store Pickup may not be an available delivery option at all campus stores.