2018 Fall Semester ONLINE ORDERS will begin fulfillment on July 30th.
2018 Fall Semester Textbooks and Online Lab Kits will go on sale July 30th.
The FCC Bookstore will not give refunds for Online Lab Kits.
The information provided on this site is the best available at this time. Updates on class cancellation will be updated as the information becomes available from the Administration .
Thank you for choosing Frontier Community College Bookstore!
Note: FCC is not liable for any books purchased from other sources using information provided on this site.
Policies for returning books for full refund for All classes.
1. New books must be returned in new condition.
2. New books that come in plastic overwrap must still be wrapped. No Refunds will be given for unwrapped items.
3. Refunds will not be given after the classes ten day calendar point regardless of when you withdrew from the class.. (Intersession, 4 week and 8 week classes ten day point are not figured by calendar days but by hours that you meet daily).
4. New books must be unread and unmarked to receive a full refund.
5. Defective books will be replaced, repaired, or supplemented according to the manager's discretion.
6. Refunds will not be given for books sold with an Access Code if the the Access Code has been opened .
7. Original Sales receipt is required for refund.
8. Shipping charges will not be refunded.
Frontier Community College provides books and course materials through a rental system. Please note the fee for the rental is not included with the course fees which are listed on both our Online and Downloadable Course Schedules.
Online courses in most cases require the purchase of a new book. Books and course material for online courses are listed on the FCC Online Bookstore for purchase.